Our principle objectives include:
- The promotion of policies to enhance the diversity of cultural expressions, pluralism and freedom of expression in all sectors;
- keeping culture, in particular the audio-visual sector, outside international trade agreements and liberalisation commitments under the World Trade Organisation or bi-lateral initiatives such as the Transatlantic Investment Partnership (TTIP);
- the development of policy to safeguard neutrality on the internet;
- a proportionate financial return for creators from the exploitation of their work online;
- the defence of author’s rights and robust copyright protection both off and online.
To learn more, use the drop-down menus to select our current or past activities.